PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site we may collect data including the following:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Information about your browser and the device used to visit the site.
- Data profile about which pages you view and your online behaviour on our site.
- Which websites or search terms brought you to the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect to:
- Help us to improve and optimize our Site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails which we think you will find interesting.
- To carry out market research such as surveys.
- To customise our Site according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Supplant Inc is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Supplant Inc will do everything in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, or disclosure of your information. We will not sell your data to a third party.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data, having already given permission for us to do so, feel free to contact us via email and we will be happy to change this for you.
If you are a UK or EU resident, under GDPR regulations you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a UK or EU resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through
the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.